- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Ranch-style dressing mix
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 8 sun-dried tomato tortillas
- 1 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 head green leaf lettuce, shredded
- 3 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, dressing mix and pepper. Evenly spread mayonnaise mixture on 8 tortillas, leaving ½ inch border. Layer the bacon, lettuce and tomatoes on top of mayonnaise mixture.
Roll up each tortilla, placing seam side down; trim ¼ inch off each end and slice in half diagonally.
Nutritional information per serving (approximate): 311 calories; 5 grams carbohydrates; 20 grams fat; 5 grams protein; 386 milligrams sodium; 2 grams sugar.
Recipe from Phyllis Hoffman CELEBRATE SPRING magazine.